Your shopping cart is empty.
How to successfully uninstall Office from your PC.
Uninstalling Office only removes the Office applications from your computer, it doesn't remove any files, documents, or workbooks you created using the apps.
Please see the steps below.
There are a number of options to achieve this, the first option is a manual way, simply follow the steps below.
Tip: If you installed the Office apps as part of a suite, such as Office Home and Student or Microsoft 365, search for the suite name. For stand-alone apps search by the app name, such as Project or Visio.
- In the search box on the task bar, type control panel, then select Control Panel.
- Select Programs > Programs and Features, then right-click your Microsoft Office product, and choose Uninstall.
Windows 8.1 or 8
- Right-click the Start button Windows Start button in Windows 8 and Windows 10 (lower-left corner), and choose Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features, then right-click your Office product, and choose Uninstall.
- Click Start > Control Panel.
- Click Programs > Programs and Features.
- Right-click the Office application you want to remove, and then click Uninstall.
Completely uninstall Office with the uninstall support tool.
Click the button below to download and install the Office uninstall support tool.
Download the Microsoft Office removal tool
Follow the steps below to download the uninstall support tool according to your browser.
Edge or Chrome
- In the lower-lower left corner right-click SetupProd_OffScrub.exe > Open.
Edge (older) or Internet Explorer
- At the bottom of the browser window, select Run to launch the SetupProd_OffScrub.exe.
- In the pop-up window, select Save File and then from the upper-right browser window, select the downloads arrow > SetupProd_OffScrub.exe
After you have selected the correct browser, follow the steps below.
This will be able to complete the process.
- Select the version you want to uninstall, and then select Next.
- Follow through the remaining screens and when prompted, restart your computer.
- After you restart your computer, the uninstall tool automatically re-opens to complete the final step of the uninstall process.
Follow the remaining prompts.
- If you want to reinstall Office, select the steps for the version you want and follow those steps and then close the uninstall tool.
Note: If you still have a problem and your not able to uninstall office completely you can start a detailed manual uninstall.